CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Shopping 'til we drop.....

Literally! This was definitely the theme of the day. Dawn, one of my best friends, and I started at 11:30am, and ended at 7:00pm. She is getting married on March 28th, 2009 to a great guy, Adam. Well, I have been asked to be one of her bridesmaids. Of course I had to say yes! We ended up shopping today for her Bridal Shower, Wedding, and Reception. It was a blast! Her and I haven't had a girlie day in a VERY long time. She and I laughed constantly, and made fun of morons. I like to think that her and I do that the best. Her wedding is going to be fantastic, and the only thing that will make it better is if I get to take home the Best Man, Derrek. He is gorgeous and such a sweet guy! I can't wait for another day with Dawn.

0 comments: