CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

No Sooners Jersey for Me!

Tonight was the BCS(Bowl Championship Series) National Championship game. The Florida Gators and the Oklahoma Sooners battled to see who would be #1 in the country. When the match up was declared back in December, I made a bet with my friend Mike who is a HUGE Sooners fan. We made a bet that if the Sooners won, I'd have to wear a Sooners a jersey for a day among other things, while if the Gators won, he was rocking out a Gators hat. Well, guess what!!!!! Florida defeated Oklahoma 24-14 to win the BCS National Championship title. No wearing an Oklahoma jersey for me. I'm doing the happy dance over here. I really don't look cute in Sooner colors. I am ready to see Mike in his Gators hat though. Dinner is going to be a SWEEEET victory as well. Hmmm, wonder what else I can get him to do??!?!? Congratulations Gator fans! I'm glad to see them win tonight.


I know Mike will look REALLY good in this pretty Gators hat.

1 comments:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very nice......