CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 30, 2009

OMG! I'm turning into a girlie girl.

I don't know where it has come from but lately, I've started dressing and acting VERY girlie. It's weird. I've started actually caring about my appearance and how I look. It started two weeks ago with my date with Derek. However, I just really noticed it on Wednesday. People at work have been commenting on it. They've all noticed that I have been avoiding t-shirts and hoodies. Originally they thought I was sick. I don't know where it has come from, but I am loving it. The attention is awesome! I am actually feeling like an adult now. I even went to Midtown Nails this afternoon and treated myself to a pedicure. Dawn will definitely freak out tomorrow night when she sees them. Little me NEVER does anything like this. I thought it would be hard to do things with my nails, but it is actually pretty easy. Guess I am growing up! Wonder what will be next?

0 comments: