CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

How do you say I'm sorry?

So many things have been going on in my life right now, and I have taken a lot of it out on the one person that I love and care for more than anything. I know what I did was wrong, but I can't change the past. I can only making the present and future better so it doesn't happen again.

He has been nothing but a Prince to me. He has been my shoulder to cry on, to the one person that could support me through the good and bad times. Now, I have a feeling I have lost him forever. Boy would that suck!

We decided to become friends again, but I don't want to be just his friends. I love him more than that. I don't know what to do anymore and it scares me to death.

I haven't felt like this about anyone since Matt, and most know how sad of an ending that turned out to be. Hopefully things get better. Until then, I guess I'm putting on my fake smile and making it look like everything is okay.

0 comments: